No compromise meets nuevo design. Runco’s award-winning three-chip HD projector performance is encompassed in an elegant, sleek package. Feature rich, including advanced connectivity and the latest-generation video processing, the LS-7 DLP™ projector provides style and elegance to the most exacting custom theaters.
Impressive and unique and unlike single-chip DLP implementations, no color wheel is used in the LS-7. Instead, it harnesses the power of three advanced 16:9 DMD’s™ and 12-degree mirror tilt for the finest black level performance. The impressive brightness is further bolstered by the improved contrast capabilities of the stylish LS-7. This reduces mechanical complexity and compromises to color spectrum purity.
Runco’s advanced ViVix™ digital video processing enhances the LS-7 picture quality and provide artifact-free scaling. Rounding out this impressive projector are discrete input source, aspect ratio and power on/off, as well as an RS-232 interface for seamless integration with automation control systems.
Key Features and Benefits
- DLP™-based SuperOnyx™ 3-chip light engine
- ConstantContrast™ Frame-by-frame contrast correction for flawless reproduction
- Elegant, sleek chassis design
- CorrectColor™ Complete color calibration for D-65 perfection set to match the exact standards used in Hollywood
- ISFccc™ calibration for perfection in day or night settings
- Six lens options